The VELUX Group creates healthy indoor climates and plays an important part in making buildings sustainable. We define quality and empower our employees to take pride in their work. Do you want a structured work-life that is designed to make you own your own projects? Light up your career at www.velux.com/career.
Would you like to become a part of international company sales team and take an active role in marketing team in Lithuania? Are you willing to join dynamic company with ambitions and collaborate with colleagues in Baltics? Would you like to work in international environment in the company with strong values? Do you like challenges? If yes, please join us!
Your main tasks and challenges will be:
- Design, build and maintain VELUX webpages and Baltic social media presence across all digital channels. Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance (including SEO/SEM);
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Develop detailed campaign and monitor progress, keep to schedule;
- Develop and localize communications material to promote products and services to customers and prospects;
- Plan the logistics of the local events, book exhibition booths or meeting facilities and provide event material, such as displays, presentations or handouts;
- Plan and control marketing budget of VELUX Lithuania;
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partner
Your Background and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience in digital marketing and campaign management;
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc.);
- Good organizational skills, proactiveness and the ability to multi-tasking;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills. Russian would be an advantage;
- University degree;
- Commitment, contribution, attention, ability to learn quickly and friendly attitude.
The VELUX Group offers good career possibilities. You and your results will to a large extent determine your future. You will get a job with challenging and varied assignments in a positive and dynamic environment. The atmosphere and tone of communication are informal and the cooperation is characterized by commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect, which are our core values.
We offer stable and independent position, working for worldwide known brand, possibility to implement your own ideas, ability to participate in international projects and development activities.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as you feel a push of motivation. We will be searching for candidates until July 31, but if you feel ready – apply today! Send your CV to or call 869845107 to ask your questions.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „Simplika“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „Simplika“ and/or clients of „Simplika“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data.